Let me justify your rights to Apostleship
- 1 Corinthians 9 says “Am I not free?”
But even after all these sins you know what Jesus says to our father?
- Ask yourself friends “Am I not an apostle?” And the Spirit will be your guide.
- “Have I not seen Jesus our Lord?” And I tell you, all of us who have experienced Christ talking to us or have felt him inside, all the time of our life, have truly known Christ.
- “Are you not the result of my work in the Lord?” Remember that love that I was talking about?
- Now have your loved your God so much that now doing his will doesn’t make you feel its a burden? That you can have regular fellowship with him? That it opened your eyes and it granted you to see the Sacred Love of our heavenly father?
- Have your loved your neighbor just like Christ have loved you? So as to, you have changed his or her heart, and now that through you, they can see the glory of Christ Jesus, and the Glory of the father?
- Reflect on these words, as the Spirit is moving though you, “Even though I may not be an apostle to others, surely I am to you! For you are the seal of my apostleship in the Lord.” Have you not given testimony to the love that you have received to others to the point that your life reflects on the words, your mouth speaks and that in Christ Jesus your life has become the living testimony?
If in all these friends, your answer is Yes , then show me a way where my calling you an Apostle is wrong?
- Lastly, there is a joy, in being an Apostle of our living Savior.
- Now as you know in your hearts that you are an Apostle of Christ, let me remind you that “For we who live are always being given over to death for Jesus’ sake, so that the life of Jesus also may be manifested in our mortal flesh.” 2 Corinthians 4:11
- And what Jesus told us about our chief duty as an Apostle, “If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me.” Matthew 16:24
Messages on Suffering:
- Now you may very well ask Does God enjoy watching his sons and daughters suffering?
- And to assure you that father has not abandoned you and me I must tell you what is written in the scripture, as father says, “And after you have suffered a little while, the God of all grace, who has called you to his eternal glory in Christ, will himself restore, confirm, strengthen, and establish you.” 1 Peter 5:10
- Remember that it is in our very week, very humble, very vulnerable moments that we can find his Grace, his Love and his Mercy. “But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me.” 2 Corinthians 12:9
- Now we always complain about our lives don’t we? We worry, because we don’t understand things that happen with our little human intelligence.
- But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for his own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light. 1 Peter 2:9
- Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen. So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love. 1 Corinthians 13:13
- The Lord will fight for you, and you have only to be silent. Exodus 14:14
- For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart. Hebrews 4:12
- In all things I have shown you that by working hard in this way we must help the weak and remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he himself said, ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive. Acts 20:35
- Whoever has my commandments and keeps them, he it is who loves me. And he who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and manifest myself to him. John 14:21
- Cast your burden on the Lord, and he will sustain you; he will never permit the righteous to be moved. Psalm 55:22
- The Lord will keep you from all evil; he will keep your life. The Lord will keep your going out and your coming in from this time forth and forevermore. Psalm 121:8
- Know therefore that the Lord your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments, to a thousand generations. Deuteronomy 7:9
- Offer to God a sacrifice of thanksgiving, and perform your vows to the Most High, and call upon me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you shall glorify me. Psalm 50:15
- And the effect of righteousness will be peace, and the result of righteousness, quietness and trust forever. Isaiah 32:17
- No one has ever seen God; if we love one another, God abides in us and his love is perfected in us. 1 John 4:12
- By this we know that we abide in him and he in us, because he has given us of his Spirit. 1 John 4:13
- For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast. Ephesians 2:8-9
- Share with the Lord’s people who are in need. Practice hospitality. Romans 12:13
- But now that you have been set free from sin and have become slaves of God, the fruit you get leads to sanctification and its end, eternal life. Romans 6:22
- And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up. So then, as we have opportunity, let us do good to everyone, and especially to those who are of the household of faith. Galatians 6:9-10
- “This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends. You are my friends if you do what I command you.” John 15: 12-14
- See what kind of love the Father has given to us, that we should be called children of God; and so we are. The reason why the world does not know us is that it did not know him. 1 John 3:1
- For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38
- So then, the law was our guardian until Christ came, in order that we might be justified by faith. But now that faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian, for in Christ Jesus you are all sons of God, through faith. Galatians 3:24
- For to set the mind on the flesh is death, but to set the mind on the Spirit is life and peace. Romans 8:6
- For godly grief produces a repentance that leads to salvation without regret, whereas worldly grief produces death. 2 Corinthians 7:10
- Finally, all of you, have unity of mind, sympathy, brotherly love, a tender heart, and a humble mind. Do not repay evil for evil or reviling for reviling, but on the contrary, bless, for to this you were called, that you may obtain a blessing. 1 Peter 3:8-9
- Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven; give, and it will be given to you. Good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will be put into your lap. For with the measure you use it will be measured back to you. Luke 6:37-38
- Do not toil to acquire wealth; be discerning enough to desist. When your eyes light on it, it is gone, for suddenly it sprouts wings, flying like an eagle toward heaven. Proverbs 23:4-5
- For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 6:23
- Let all the house of Israel therefore know for certain that God has made him both Lord and Christ, this Jesus whom you crucified. Acts 2:36
- Better is a poor man who walks in his integrity than a rich man who is crooked in his ways. Proverbs 28:6
- It is an abomination to kings to do evil, for the throne is established by righteousness. Proverbs 16:12
- Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. Deuteronomy 6:5
- Better to be humble among the poor, than to share what is stolen with the proud. Proverbs 16:19
- The thoughts of the wicked are an abomination to the Lord, but gracious words are pure. Proverbs 15:26
- This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success. Joshua 1:8
- Then Peter came up and said to him, “Lord, how often will my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? “As many as seven times?” Jesus said to him, “I do not say to you seven times, but seventy times seven.” Matthew 18:21
- And we desire each one of you to show the same earnestness to have the full assurance of hope until the end, so that you may not be sluggish, but imitators of those who through faith and patience inherit the promises. Hebrews 6: 11-12
- My son, do not forget my teaching, but let your heart keep my commandments, for length of days and years of life and peace they will add to you. Proverbs 3:1
My friends, are you not overwhelmed by our God, by His Love for us?
- Sing praises to the Lord, O you his saints, and give thanks to his holy name. Psalm 30:4
- Behold, heaven and the highest heaven cannot contain you; how much less this house that I have built! 1 Kings 8:27
- Who is like you, O Lord, among the gods? Who is like you, majestic in holiness, awesome in glorious deeds, doing wonders?” – Exodus 15:11
- All flesh is like grass and all its glory like the flower of grass. The grass withers, and the flower falls, but the word of the Lord remains forever. – 1 Peter 1:24
- O Lord, how manifold are your works! In wisdom have you made them all; the earth is full of your creatures. – Psalm 104:24
And this word is the good news that was preached to you. – 1 Peter 1:25
Therefore, go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit – Matthew 28.19