Hello, my name is child of the one true King I’ve been saved, I’ve been changed, and I have been set free”Amazing Grace” is the song I sing Hello, my name is child of the one true King
So take a leap of faith, In God, our father, and hear what he has to say today.
Today’s topic is a bit easy and difficult again, it’s about Love.
- Sorry what?
- Love is, I love my girlfriend, or girls can say I love my boyfriend or my best friend, etc. Its simple why are you making it so complex?
- Now what you guys are saying is absolutely right. I have no issues with them. But do you believe in them? Do you know truly what love is? Believe me I didn’t before today.
“If you speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, you are only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If you have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if you have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, you are nothing. If you give all your possessions to the poor and give over your body to hardship that you may boast, but do not have love, you gain nothing. For I tell you what love is –
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, and it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, and always perseveres.
Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears.
When you were a child, you used to talk like a child, you thought like a child, you reasoned like a child. When you became a man, you put the ways of childhood behind you. For now you see only a reflection as in a mirror; then you shall see face to face. Now you know in part; then you shall know fully, even as I am fully known.
And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.” 1 Corinthians 13
- And I tell you friends wake up, read it out loud, read it again, that your ears can hear it, that through these words your ears can be opened to our Lord, that when time comes, you will hear his voice. And he will be the one to teach you what in true love.
Let us now come to the Lord before I go on to the next part of the message.
- Now I want to share with you something from a personal point of view that I always thought that I’m special and that I can love, and that I’m called. Now to love a person who is your best friend and to love a person with whom you don’t have anything common is like holding a sweet candy on one hand and holding a hot chili on the other.
- That means you have listen, to the person, even if you think you are right and he or she is wrong. I know speaking out your heart is quite easy and that’s what you and me have been doing for years, but now as the days of childhood are over, as we are becoming an adult not in our age, but in our faith I tell you that we have to reflect on that mirror and see ourselves, face to face, for now we are about to know the greatest thing in the world, How to love?
- Abraham why did your waste your time and ours just to tell something that we know or we can just open the bible and read it.
I have a task for you today, and if you can complete it wholly, you will witness the power of love.
- Do you know anyone who is was rude to you? Who never supports you or blames you? Who doesn’t care for you? Who abuses you? Who uses you? Do you know anyone of them? I mean, think about your workplace, your home, and think about someone whom you see in your classes or in a party where you met or anywhere, do you know this one person or many who has hurt you?
- Yes Abraham I know someone, but I don’t want to talk about it, because it just hurts.
- I know that friend; there are these memories that were so hurtful that they were buried alive, in our mind.
- Now I want you to love that person.
- No, not in one day, it’s not possible to forget all those, it’s not easy for me Abraham, and I can’t do it. I won’t do it.
- Yes you can and you will friend, and trust me, you reading this maybe has something to do with God’s holy will, In my last post I told you that you are called, called to lead and if you want to lead, you have to open up to Holy Spirit, you have to have complete obedience to God the father, in this case you have to forgive that person, and love him or her.
- Don’t worry He will not give you a mission that you can’t fulfill, for Jeremiah 1; 5 says “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.”
Today was that day of my life when I realized how to love someone truly, in the way, that God has loved me.
For it all starts with the “One True Love”. Amen
PLEASE SHARE THIS MESSAGE AMONG YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS