My dear friends in Jesus Christ,
To be with you through this letter, I must thank God first, for revealing to me through many ways, what I am going to reveal to them who you have given me. Like your Holy Spirit Lord, which has guided me, to understand these mysteries, if it your will may they be revealed to those too whom I’m writing this letter to, In Jesus name I pray Amen.
Hallelujah Praise & Glory & Honor are Yours now and forever.
I Abraham, write this on full of my senses, so that you may know that I’m writing on my free will, by the Spirit of God, which is leading me now. Hallelujah Amen
You know friends, when I look back on my life now, I can connect really the dots, I can see How Great is His Plans for me, and now I’m assured on where He is leading me.
Let’s face the hard truth, that in time, our flesh is going to die, and we cannot do anything about it. For at best everything that the world can offer is not built to last long, and when we die, life turns its back on us and says Good Bye!
So life is short, and even knowing this that we will live at most 80 Autumns, and then we are gone.
Like the Scripture tells us in Isaiah 40:7-8 “The grass withers, the flower fades, When the breath of the LORD blows upon it; Surely the people are grass.The grass withers, the flower fades, But the word of our God stands forever.”
And you know the worst thing is, even though we know that we are gonna die, we do not even try even to live a life, after we die, we have poorly accepted the fact that yes the death in this world, is the death of all. I mean How great fools we are! Can’t we just believe that Jesus died for us sins? Can’t we just believe for one time, that He rose from that grave, and went to father, to make some reservations for us there?
Can’t we just believe that Death yes, it is great, it has power to destroy us, to make us bow down to it, but our God is greater than death is, and has conquered it already, so that all those of us who believe in Him, will not be captivated any longer by death, but will rise and shine, like Jesus did, on the final Resurrection.
I tell you friends, are you going to Heaven?
Yes you are on the authority of Jesus Christ I am telling you, that God wants us to be back in that Garden of Eden, that is the only reason why He sent his only Son to die for us, so that He can make a bridge, between Earth and Heaven, that all those of us, who have turned away from the evil one, and now lead a life, which God has shown us, a life of Love, pure raw love, can do to Heaven, by Believing in Jesus Christ, and by Living His word.
I told you before what St James has written that “Be a doer of the Word, not only a hearer.”
No friend no, I know what you are thinking, that isn’t there any one who has not sinned? I’m afraid, as yourself friend, have you not sinned, or have? Not even for one time?
But you know, We are not saved by our sins, but the Grace of God. To do The works that God has given us, so that we can actually follow Jesus Christ, and go to heaven, where He has already booked some rooms, for us.
You know friend, when the time comes, when we get afraid, we do not run to the Lord to support us, to give us unlimited amount of Strength but we just surrender to our enemies.
I mean what kind of a warrior, a soldier does that?
Is there any heroism on it? Isn’t that what Cowards and Faithless people will do?
Friend remember this always, that Satan weighs a sinner on His Sins, and God weighs him or her, on how much more He can love that sinner, so that on his or her own free will, he or she will break free from the bondage of Satan by the Power of God Almighty.
You know Jesus said “but whoever drinks the water I give them will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give them will become in them a spring of water welling up to eternal life.” John 4:14
That desire of thirst is the human desires of life.
We can try bickering around in the wild but I tell you friends no where will you find your thirst to be quenched permanently, for what the Flesh and this Word can offer you is temporary, but what the Spirit of God can offer is eternal.
You know friend just like you do, I also had a number of dreams and ambitions to my life, that if I can become this or that, I will be perfect, I will have a better life, to be honest I will have a great life(At-lest that’s what I used to think)
I wanted to be a doctor, a public speaker, a public servant, a teacher, an entrepreneur, a revolutionary, a spy, a leader in an army and a lastly musician before I met Jesus Christ in my life.
In short one can say that I wanted to be famous.
The crazy thing is this that I always wanted to be all not just one. And I know you also want all of your dreams to come true not just one.
But what can we do, world is only full of surprises, and those are called Compromises!
TO BE HONEST WITH YOU, MY DESIRES OF LIFE ARE COMPLETED BY JESUS CHRIST
“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me” Philippians 4:13
Yes He completed me, just like that, and my dreams too you see. I’m everything now what I ever wanted to be!
- I wanted to be a Doctor, Jesus performed miracles through me and healed the Sick.
- I wanted to be a Public Speaker, He made the whole world my audience.
- I wanted to become a Public Servant, Jesus told me I came to the world to serve, so if you are of me, you have to follow me too, you have to be a servant to all.
- I wanted to be a Teacher, He gave me the law, the law of Love and told me to teach it to others wherever I go, not by words alone, but but living them.
- I wanted to be an Entrepreneur, well my field of work is you, your works that you have done to Glorify God hearing the words that our Father has spoken to you through me is my profit.
- I wanted to become a Revolutionary I wanted to Change the world, Jesus Changed me, He told me you belong to this world, but you are not of this world, So as I have changed you, be the Change ever single moment, that others may see your change, that they can see how much you have accepted yourself, your God and others, how much you love yourself, your God and others and change as individuals, and then only the world will change too. You know friend, there was a time, when I forgot how to laugh, now by the grace of God, there are hardly any moments like that, Jesus has taught me, how to be happy even when I have nothing, and how to be happy even when I have everything, because my happiness does not comes from this world, but comes from God, and God alone. Amen
- I wanted to be a Spy, one who infiltrates the enemy and frees the captives( you know like in the movies! James Bond hehe) Jesus made me one, So now when I now Go if I see that there is faithlessness and injustice, God gives the strength to infiltrate them, not to beat the hell out of them who does the sin, but to love both of them the one who is persecuting, and the one who is persecuted, as they should receive, so that both of them can become brothers and sisters in Jesus Christ. And trust me, that love, and that peace, and that Strength, does not comes from me, it just flows through me, it comes from God above, and gets to those who need them at that moment, I’m just a medium, you see a Spy of God!
- I wanted to be a Leader, because in whole of my life, most of the people wanted me to follow them, when they even do not know where they are going! And Jesus said, if you are ready to take the sheep, and bring them to me! Your welcome to become a leader, you are born to an Apostle, I have made you Born Again.
- I wanted to be a Musician, (To be honest God has given me two most important talents even when I was not into Jesus Christ – To write Lyrics and to Sing). So He gave me an opportunity to Sing in the Choir during the Most Holy Miracles every Sunday that we see, Bread turns into Body and Wine into Blood of our Lord Jesus Christ. We Catholics call it Eucharist, it’s okay if you are an ecumenical delegation, you are more than welcome friend.
- I wanted to be Famous, but most of all I wanted people to accept me, just as I am. Well what I can friend, The Creator Himself accepted me, and sanctioned me, to speak to you, that I can bring His Glory through the Stories that He shares through me. So if My God is a famous God, being His Servant doesn’t make me famous too?
Friends, like My dream came true in Jesus Christ, I know yours will be too, I mean it is already on its way, it is written on the palms of the hands of our God himself.
See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands; your walls are ever before me. Isaiah 49:16
He knows what you want, and He’s ready to give you all!
All of you want to be accepted, and all of you want at lest someone to listen to you, someone whom you can teach something, someone who will follow you, you want to be leader, not just a follow. isn’t it?
Now before I answer this question I want to say a few words.
That Jesus Christ is on the other side of the life, but He is Still on our Side.
Are you Living in the Bread and Wine??
What I mean to say is are you ready to sacrifice your flesh and blood for your brothers and sisters?
Can others see Jesus in you, and when they see that they shout on top of the voice, Hallelujah How Great is our God, That we are proud to serve this God!
Do you preach Hope, Love and Faith not only in words but also in your actions? Do you accept others as they are, or you try to judge them?
Do you inspire others by example? The Example of Jesus Christ?
Well that was my friend, that test of your faith, if you are ready to do this, in Short these all things can be summed up to one Law, “Love your Neighbor as I have loved you.”
And friend, I tell you what if you are ready to do this thing, then God is ready to give you all the desires of your heart, for He needs Apostles who have a heart next to Him, not a one who is loved, yet who refuses to Love one another.
Friends, I tell you what If we are loved then we are also asked to Love others. We are asked by God the father to Become Like Jesus Christ, completely, not just one part or two.
Friends I pray for you, that may God of all creation, God almighty father fulfill the desires of your heart. And please do pray for me too friends, for I want to give my life, in the service of our Lord, and I’m planning for vocation, but my family says otherwise, so pray for me and for my family that may the will of our Holy Father be done on Earth as it is on Heaven.
Lastly on a special not I would say that I will be having my graduation examinations from 8th of July so keep me in your prayers, that I can study, remember, & write what is necessary, and pass it.
I would love to end this letter with a beautiful scripture from Isaiah 40
You who bring good news to Zion,
go up on a high mountain.
You who bring good news to Jerusalem,
lift up your voice with a shout,
lift it up, do not be afraid;
say to the towns of Judah,
“Here is your God!”
See, the Sovereign Lord comes with power,
and he rules with a mighty arm.
See, his reward is with him,
and his recompense accompanies him.
He tends his flock like a shepherd:
He gathers the lambs in his arms
and carries them close to his heart;
he gently leads those that have young.